Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TRACK STAR!!!!!

Yes yes I've been on the track since the beginning on the school year not the best but I consider my self to kick ass. I might not be the fastest in my team but I'm know to have crazy energy. I also have this signature thing going on i call it the war cry if I'm really tired or slow down in a race all I do I scream yahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I boost and sprint like crazy it's fun letting people think they're passing me but they're really not.

Cross Country is my favorite its running in and out of the woods like its in the beginning of the year all I have to do is jog for 1.5 (3.1 at times) and sprint once I see the finish line. Not as easy as you think. You have to have a lot of stamina for this race.

Indoor season starts in the winter time its in the armory in 168st and Fort Washington. I only do 300 and 600 meters. But my favorite event are relays haven't done one in about 2 months and been craving for one ever since but I'm about the only frosh in the team now and days (except for the noobs in outdoor but we still haven't really seen them run).

Outdoor season, is what I'm doing now same thing as indoor just double the meters which is fun.

Each teammate is a friend and even the ones that are slow get faster. We are the best in Manhattan but we don't have a big group so pretty much us being the best doesn't help us that much. Since we have Stuyvesant which looks like a military compared to us of how many student are in it.

Track has helped me a lot my friends and me running help me get away from getting away from all drama. I guess you can say it is the best thing in my life right now.

CHK

No comments:

Post a Comment