Thursday, April 8, 2010

So far so good I wonder for how long although

So far so good in school been drama free for about three whole days (might not look like it but that's a lot of days lol). I've also been handing in my homework on time. The best part is I have made haters in my school.

Now I know what you're thinking ... why would I want haters in my life? The answer is easy cause I don't like them either.
Definition of haters- Humans who judge negatively towards others not knowing who they are or just because they have nothing better to do.
Adults judge a lot towards others classy people judge ghetto people and ghetto people judge classy people. I live with the classy people they don't like people who chill in the streets. All they do is talk on the sidewalk and drink and smoke. I understand smoking but really judging others is bad.
My cousin says every one judges but I highly doubt that. I dont judge :)

CHK

No comments:

Post a Comment